ALACER GOLD CORP. has not announced a capital raise, but we are collating interest in any future round. Pledge your support and we will let the company know of your interest.
Alacer Gold Corp (AQG) is low?cost gold producer, with an 80% interest in the Copler Gold Mine in Turkey operated by Anagold Madencilik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. ( Anagold"), and the remaining 20% owned by Lidya Madencilik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. ( Lidya Mining"). Former Names Anatolia Minerals Development Ltd (AQG), 22/02/2011
7001 E Belleview Ave #800, Denver, CO 80237, USA